The following pages detail how to build an Oracle Grid Control environment version 18.104.22.168. In particular, it details how to build, install and Configure the following components
- Oracle Database 22.214.171.124 running on Oracle Linux v5.
- Oracle Grid Control 126.96.36.199 running on Oracle Linux v5.
- Oracle Grid Control Agents 188.8.131.52 running on Oracle Linux v5.
- Configure the Grid Control Front-end.
NEED HELP WITH THESE GUIDES? WHY NOT ASK A QUESTION IN OUR FORUMS
Database and Repository Install Guides
Step through each guide in turn to ensure you get a fully compliant and configured Grid Control environment.
- Grid Control 184.108.40.206 Database Install Guide
- Grid Control 220.127.116.11 Install Guide
- Grid Control Post Implementation Configuration Guide
Agent Install Guides
Choose which agent install guide suits your needs for the servers you are installing an agent upon.
- Grid Control 11g Agent ~ Install Guide
- Grid Control 11g Agent ~ Manual Install Against a Virtual Host
- Grid Control 11g Agent ~ Manual Install Guide
- Grid Control Agent 11g ~ Silent Install Script
The following guides detail various known issues and common administration tasks.
Use the following guide should you need to remove a Grid Control agent.